Nursing Services(RN & RPN)
Our Registered Staff, licensed with CNO provide quality care as part of an interdisciplinary team as per residents’ plan of care and under the scope of Nursing to promote health and wellbeing.
- Administering Medication
- Pediatric Care
- Palliative Care
- Catheter Care
- G-Tube Feeds
- Ventilator Care
- Continence Management
- Wound and Ostomy care
- Diabetic Education & Management
- Dementia Care
Personal Support Workers
Our staff are graduates of a recognized Personal Support Worker program, demonstrate focus on resident safety and performs personal care and assist residents with ADLs with utmost respect.
- Assist with activities of Daily Living
- Performs personal care and selected nursing measures
- Promote comfort and safety for the resident
- Observes and reports, significant changes in resident’s physical and emotional conditions to the Registered Staff
- Helps to maintain a safe, clean, odor free environment.
- Provide a safe environment to residents.
Home Health Care
We Care4 U offers homecare for your loved ones as well as post-operative care. We have a wide range of professional and compassionate caregiving staff who have experience dealing with old age patients suffering from Alzheimer’s, Parkinson and other old age related illnesses. We help in rehabilitation after strokes. Our caregivers are trained and skilled to work with elderly patients. They are excellent with assisting with daily activities, passive and active exercises as well as skin hygiene, mouth care, and administering medication.